Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ciara to Keri Hilson "I know you was talking about me"

So just when we thought Ciara forgot about the diss that Keri Hilson made towards her and Beyonce in the Turning Me On "Remix" Ciara let us know quickly that she has not. She responds with lines like:

See I was out buying channel bags/while I was doing that you turned up your swag
yup caught me slippin but get your hustle on shawty/I ain't trippin
I let you in the game free/Shawty whole album sound just like me
Say you weren't talking about me/But I know you were talking about me
Click the link below to hear Ciara fire back at Keri "Fake Swag" Hilson

But Ciara does have a point because Keri Hilson does remind me of another version of Ciara. But one thing Keri Hilson dosen't have to worry about is Beyonce responding because Queen Bey is on some Legend isshh! She let her money speak for itself!!! Not hating but shouldn't you at least have 1 platinum album before you start coming at people like Beyonce and Ciara??? Keri Hilson your album is barely Gold *Smh Next time think twice before you open your mouth! =)
~Shelly Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI:

Followers